CFIR’s Associates value providing accessible and affordable treatment services to both the Ottawa and Toronto communities. We believe that you and your loved ones deserve access to the best possible psychological care at a reasonable cost. These values inform how we develop our programs.
We offer you and your loved ones free public workshop options as a means to access psychological services at a reduced cost.
Free Public Workshops
CFIR Associates will be offering you and your loved ones free public workshops on a wide range of psychological health issues.
Through these workshops, we will be providing the following:
- Psychological education about your or your loved one’s difficulties
- Strategies and tips to address your concerns
- Education about various treatment options and community resources to help you to continue to improve your condition
- Adolescent Psychology
- Anger & Emotion Regulation
- Anxiety & Stress
- Attention Deficit & Learning Challenges
- Career & Workplace
- Depression, Mood & Grief
- Eating, Weight & Body Image
- Health Psychology
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Self-Growth & Self-Esteem
- Substance Use
- Trauma Psychology & PTSD